Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Greyhounds Rule Here!

There are now four greyhounds here!  Miss Woe brought home a foster sister, Marie, last week. The first time I saw Marie, I really embarrassed Mama.  It was before 7 a.m. (quiet hours here) and I let out a howl and couldn't wait to get to her.  HUBBA HUBBA!

Marie is a white and brindle greyhound.  She has a brindle patch over her eye just like me and her ears are like mine too.  She has a brindle patch on her back and her butt.  She is eight.  (An older woman.) She just had her last litter of pups and she is ready to find a forever home.

I have seen her almost every day since she arrived.  I no longer race to get to her or howl, but we always exchange pleasantries. She likes to kiss me.  We share a love of squirrel watching. Scout is not as taken with her as I am.  I think Scout is a little jealous of this cougar.  BOL!

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Kissed A Girl  Cougar And Liked It

4 comments:

  1. Aww, that is so sweet Joey. Looks like you have found love with your cougar lady!
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie sounds like she's worth howling over!
    I'm so glad that she had pups! I wouldn't like it if the supply of greyhounds dried up. If there were no more greyhounds, the world might come to an end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Spring is in the air. Bet Marie was happy to see other greyhounds at her foster home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo la la! Joey, you scamp! I sure hope you can get Miss Woe and Marie to pose for a picture. We'd love to see them! I hope you'll get to do some fun things with them while you're both there.

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...