Monday, January 5, 2015

Magnificent

Magnificent - splendid, spectacular, impressive, striking, glorious, superb, majestic, awesome awe-inspiring, breathtaking

Today, we were walking home and a man stopped to talk to us.  He wanted to pet us.  We obliged, of course.  He asked about our racing careers.  Mom told him mine ended due to a broken hock.  Mom mentioned that I had recently injured my foot.  He said he noticed my thigh was swollen.  Mom told him it wasn't. He then looked at my other thigh and said "OH, MY... HE IS MAGNIFICENT!"  Yep, he noticed my muscular behind.  BOL!  Pictures really don't do it justice.  You have to see it in person.  This is the best picture we could find and it really doesn't do me justice. BOL!


Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Magnificent

7 comments:

  1. Now that's a 'Magnificent' The End photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People still admire my muscles, too, especially after a hike or a run at the dog park! It must run in the family!


    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harlow is swooning over your magnificent behind!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we can see those muscles rippling in your buttocks
    Joey :)
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very glad that you got so many compliments since being on restrictions is hard for your ego!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We need more gratuitous Joey Hammy shots!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...