Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Still Healing - Not Much To Say

I really don't have much to say.  I have been sleeping a lot.  I am feeling tons better, but the medication makes me sleep.  Mom has been keeping our blinds closed, so it is dark in here and that makes it even harder to stay awake.

Tomorrow is the last day that I have to take the medicine that is the worse to take.  It is a pill that Mom has to dissolve in water and then she puts it in a syringe and shoots it in my mouth.  It is a rude thing to do to a guy. I have to take it three times a day and I can't eat for an hour after I take it. Blah!


 I have to take antibiotics for 14 days.  We sure don't want the infection to come back.



I am still eating soft foods.  Mom said she will probably have me eat soft foods for two full weeks.  The doctor said it would take about that long for me to heal.

I wanted to play with a toy this morning, but Dad said no.  All my toys are put away.  Dad says I need to wait a little longer.

When the medicine wears off, I am ready to go.  Last night, when we came out of the RV, I did my "stand" that Mom says looks like Ralphie from a Christmas Story. He comes out of the house with his BB gun and the way he stands is the way that Mom says I stand.  I don't get it.  Anyway, I did that and Mom kind of stomped her feet.  I tried to take off running, but that darn leash.  Mom apologized and said she shouldn't have done that.  She didn't think I would get excited.  Duh, Mom!


Last night, the folks went grocery shopping.  When they got home, I let out a howl.  BOL!  I have few inhibitions when I am drugged.


Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Feeling Much Better


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...