Saturday, November 28, 2015

Yes, This Is California, But.....


 
It is freezing. That's right, it was 30 degrees last night.  I even wore my coat this morning.  I feel silly wearing a coat because only the little dogs wear coats here. Mom reminded me that the race horses next to us wear coats, so that made me feel a little better. The lady in the office said I looked cute and she invited me over for an early morning treat.  She told me to come back this afternoon for my regular one. 

I always leave my tongue out when it is cold outside.

The poor trees dropped their leaves last night.


Yesterday, the folks drove 1.5 hours to a Camping World. It is about an hour away but traffic was bad.  They got there and it was closed.  They have shopped at Camping Worlds on past Black Fridays, so they were surprised it was closed.  What retail store is closed on Black Friday?  They were not the only ones who expected it to be open.

Mom and I are hanging out together while Dad is at work.  It is too cold for her to ride Buddy today.  She said we need to clean the RV.  I think that is just silly.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Thinks Cleaning Is A Waste Of Time

2 comments:

  1. It should be warm in California! Wear your coat with pride!! My pack agrees that cleaning is a waste of time and never move a paw to help. ;-) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure look handsome in your coat Joey

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...