Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Collar Causes Issues

Mom decided that she couldn't throw away Scout's Christmas collar.  She made it for her and it is Mom's favorite.  Mom looked at it and decided that I could wear it.  However, it has caused problems in our house.  Dad says it is not "manly".

Photo edited with SuperPhoto

Mom pointed out that it has green on it and that it is not all pink.  Mom asked some friends and most said it was okay for me to wear.  Yesterday, two people thought I was a girl.  Mom decided that was enough and I am now sporting a blue collar.  It is my 4th of July collar, but it is better than wearing a girly collar.  I think Mom needs to get on the ball and make me some new collars.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Doesn't Like Being Called A Girl

1 comment:

  1. Tell Dad pink is now an acceptable colour for men :)
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...