Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Mud Season

Most of the snow and ice melted today leaving us with mud. Scout decided to run in the yard. The girl loves to run in the mud.

I sat down in the living room tonight and noticed a greyhound on the couch. I assumed it was Jack because Scout doesn't get on the couch. I was wrong, it was Scout and she looked quite comfortable. It makes me wonder if she does this when we are away. LOL
I don't mind, in fact, I like it. She always wants to be petted and I would prefer her to be on the couch next to me instead of me on the floor with her. I like a dog to snuggle with and maybe Scout will start doing that with me.

Have a nice evening!
Patty

4 comments:

  1. I don't envy you. Our mud season starts in late March and ends around...July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its been raining for the last two days here, but we really need it (and I love it), but not much mud.

    I wish Camie would snuggle with me, but she refuses to get up on the bed or couch if I am around. I keep telling her it's okay, but no go - of course, she loves to sleep in my bed when I'm not home.

    Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss JAde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hero is a "mudder" too. Getting the mud out from between his toes/ nails is quite the job (any suggestions on how to make it easier?)
    It was about a month after we adopted Hero, that he got up the courage to jump up on the couch. It took another 2 months (and several little treats snuck to him as we sat down) for him to snuggle up with us, rather than jumping down as soon as we sat down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps dere is not enuf room sumtimes when da bean is on da sofa? Yoo know we likes to stretch out A LOT! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...