Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday

Remember that fun snow Scout and I played in? Well, it is now ice. It is so slick out that it's hard for me to do my business. I hate it! It's not going to melt today or tomorrow. It's supposed to be in the 50's by the end of the week, so it will melt then... I hope.

My grandma is in the hospital. She had her hip replaced yesterday. That sounds painful. Mama and Daddy are going to visit her today and bring her a basket with puzzle books and some fun foods. I hope she feels better soon.

Mama is seeing the tax person today. Taxes make Mama very stressed and cranky.

That's it for now friends. Mama needs the computer to work, so I have to sign off.

Your friend,
Jack, the greyt hound

4 comments:

  1. It's super icey here too and too dangerous for the boys to go outside :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack yoo shud has heard the mom here. She had bad werds dat werent even on the bad werd list dat she said when she started to do her tax fing. *We's embarressed she saids em*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your ice melts so you don't slide around. I also hope your grandma feels better soon! Let your Mama know that taxes are fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walking on ice does not sounds like very much fun. We are sending purrs that your grandma heals quickly from her surgery.

    Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...