Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday, Monday

Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. Mama has been busy with work and I haven't been able to get on the computer. She said we have been nominated for a few awards and we need to pick those up and post them. Mama hasn't been feeling the best lately, but thinks she is on the mend. I hope so. She is not much fun when she is not feeling well. Shhhh... don't tell her, but she gets a little cranky when she isn't feeling well.

Mama took Scout to a meet and greet yesterday. She left me behind with Daddy. She tricked me. I was in the house with her getting a treat and Daddy put Scout in the car. I saw Scout hanging out the car window. I think she was sticking her tongue out at me. Mama did bring me home a treat, but I would have rather have gone to town.

Jack,
The bouncy greyhound

1 comment:

  1. We all hope yer mom feels better soon! Perhaps if yoo cuddle wif her more she will feel better quicker?

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...