Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Weatherman Lied!



The weatherman lied to us last night. Mama and I watched the weather together and he said the rain and storms would hold off until 3 a.m. I went outside for my last trip before bedtime and it was pouring. I was not happy. Then, at 11 p.m., we were all snoring away and a big thunder bolt shook our house. Mama said it felt like it knocked the house off the foundation. She was exaggerating, but it really scared me. I jumped into bed with Mama and Daddy. I am not allowed in their bed at night time, but I was shaking so hard, that Mama said I could stay.

This weatherman is known for saying "the weather did just what I said it would do" when it doesn't. Does he think we don't pay attention to him or something? I'm not sure why we watch him.

Daddy is on a business trip today. I have to be the man of the house tonight. I hope the thunder booms stay away from us so that I can protect Mama better.

Grandma is home from the hospital. She is doing fine. She has a new hip now. Mama said they gave her new knees several years ago. My Grandma is like the bionic woman. LOL I hope she doesn't get mad at me for saying that. I love my grandma.

Scout is still getting up on the couch. She does it every day now. I have no place that is my own anymore. :-(

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the big scare!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry the thunder boomer scared you so much. I don't like them either. I am lucky tho because it is rare for us to get them.

    Camie

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...