Friday, February 27, 2009

I have a silly sister!

This is my silly sister, Scout.


Let me tell you how silly my sister is. The girl forgets to eat and then totally freaks out when her tummy starts making noises. Mama has to get food in her stomach right away because Scout's tummy sounds like it is going to explode. It really scared me yesterday. I was getting ready to take cover because I thought she was going to blow up. You should have heard the noises her stomach was making!

Mama's best friend asked Mama if Scout's hair was really blond. Mama's best friend has blond hair, so I guess it is okay for her to say that. Anyway, as far as I know Scout is a true brindle and not a blond, but she is not the brightest hound that is for sure. I told Mama the next time she wants to add a dog to our pack, she needs to meet them in person first and not just go off of a picture on the Internet. You can't judge a pup by their picture. Actually, I thought Scout looked pretty goofy on her Internet picture, but Mama thought she was cute. Blah!

Your friend,
Jack

6 comments:

  1. Oooooo noooooeees how can she ferget to eats? We kittehs never ferget we always remind the mom when its time to serve us stinky goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very funny that she forgets to eat and then gets startled when her tummy growls. Camie gets scared of herself when she barks

    Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. So... Cute...

    I like the picture of the dog in pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack - no matter what the story is, you can always put a smile on my face...thanks! Hey, not everyone can get all the brains, then what fun would life be? In our house, it's definitely the girl that got the smarts and the boy that got the silly though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. So cute and funny.

    My dog does the same thing, except he doesn't forget he just pouts and not eat because I left him for a couple hours.

    She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...