Sunday, February 8, 2009

Scout is on the couch, Jack is not happy


Friends, gather around. I have a tale to tell you. Life as I knew it has ended. My stinky sister has invaded my couch. Daddy said that if you give women an inch, they take it all. He is so right.



Just look at her. She thinks she is something now.



This morning, she was on the couch with Mama. I wanted on the couch, too, but there wasn't room for all three of us. As soon as Mama got up, I got on the couch. I thought she would jump down, but no, she puts her head on my butt. That girl has nerve! Mama came in the room and got all excited saying how cute we look. I gave Mama the laser eye look to show her I was not happy with the situation. No, I am not happy at all. This is definitely a sad day for me.



Your friend,
Jack the unhappy hound

7 comments:

  1. Ah yes... but you know now you just have to get a bigger couch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, you almost can't tell where one ends and the other begins with all the brindle :) Poor Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Jack but your mom is right, you are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack, you are just too cute! Learning to share is hard, but you really do need to learn this lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Jack, we are sorry that your sister has invaded your couch. It is amazing what sisters will do when they discover something new and comfortable.

    Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Jack!! You make a very attractive pillow :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We gave you an award - stop by and pick it up.

    Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...