Saturday, July 18, 2009

Our Surprise Was A Bigger Surprise For Mama

Mama was really excited yesterday because she said the UPS man was bringing us a big surprise. He finally arrived and left this box for us.

Oh, it's a new bed. Who gets it?

Mama is upset because there are supposed to be a bed for each of us. The packing slip is correct and the UPS site states there were two boxes, so we think one box was left on the truck. We hope the UPS man comes to visit us on Monday.

In the meantime, we don't know who should use the bed.

I'm using my old bed.


Scout is on the couch.

The new bed is empty.

Oh, okay, I'll try out the new bed. I don't think I can sleep on it though. What do you think?


Jack,
The Greyhound Who Is Relaxing On This Cool Saturday

1 comment:

  1. I think if you sleep on your old bed and Scout sleeps on the counch and you have two new beds, that you should take in two homeless boarders.

    Seems like the only thing, doesn't it?

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...