Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Trash Day

Wednesday is trash day here. The trash truck does not come down our road, so we have to take it to the end of the road which is about a mile. Daddy usually does that on his way to work. He's out of town, so Mama has to do it. She decided that Scout and I could go with her this morning. We were all excited when she opened the tail gate of the Jeep Liberty and we jumped in. The backseat is kept down for us, so it is a nice size for us. We were shocked when she started putting trash bags in the back. We both jumped out. Mama said that if we wanted to go, we would have to ride with the trash. Can you believe that? I decided that I was not going to ride with the trash and walked right back in the house. Scout wanted to go with me, but she also wanted to go for a ride. Mama asked me one more time if I wanted to go and I really thought about it. Scout begged me to come along, so I decided to go, but I wasn't happy about it. We both jumped back in and Mama loaded up the back with the trash bags. It was just terrible riding with those trash bags. I had to hang my head out the window just to get some fresh air. After Mama dropped off the trash, she decided to take us for a longer ride to make up for terrible trip down the hill. I think she needs to do more than that to make up for me riding in a "trash truck" today.

Thank you for all the nice Gotcha Day wishes yesterday. I still can't believe it's been three years.

This could be a disaster.... Mama is going to try and make stepping stones today and she wants to use our paw prints. I'll keep you posted on how that turns out. LOL

Jack,
The greyhound who does not like having his car turned into a trash truck.

4 comments:

  1. C'mon Jack! We all have to deal with the trash we make!

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack,....
    that comment from someone who licks his own behind????!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must have been a very stinky first part of the ride. I don't think I would have liked to ride there either.

    Camie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee, Hee, Hee, Jack, you are so funny! I can't wait to see the stepping stones.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...