Friday, July 2, 2010

Three Day Weekend Ahead!

Mama told us this morning that she and Daddy are both off on Monday. We are excited! We are not camping this weekend because of fireworks. Fireworks are not allowed in the state parks, but it's possible that we could still hear some and Mama doesn't want us to get scared. We are much safer at home.

This morning Mama surprised us and took us for a ride. We went to the post office at 7 a.m. Is that crazy or what? Mama had to return a package and since it was only 66 degrees out, she said we could go with her. There's nothing like feeling the wind on your face as you zoom around on country roads. It's the best!

Thank you very much for all the Gotcha Day wishes. I had a nice day. I enjoyed time on my deck. I call it my deck because I'm the only one who really uses it. I enjoy feeling the sun on my face.

Petsmart is having a good sale this weekend, so that means we are getting a few things. We won't go shopping though because Mama says we are not good shoppers. She will go and surprise us with what she buys. It works for us.

Happy Friday!!!

Jack
The Greyhound Who Loves Fridays!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get good surprises! I love going to Petsmart. There are so many things to smell!

    Enjoy your long weekend!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long weekends are the best, I hopes you enjoy your extra time with mom and dad! Happy 4th!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoooHOOO! Sale at da Petsmart!
    ....this girl can always finds sumthing goods to buy there!

    Enjoys your weekend
    MinnaK

    ReplyDelete
  4. A trip is always worth getting up early. We hope you have a good weekend and a safe one.

    Tavi, Cody and Gracie

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...