Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What's Milking It?

Mama told me this morning that she thinks I'm milking my injury. She told me that she wants me to stay quiet and so that is what I'm doing. She made me an egg for breakfast, but I didn't come in the kitchen to eat it. She brought it to me and since I'm supposed to stay quiet, I barely lifted my head to eat it. She said "Oh, poor Jack, are you going to be okay?" Of course I'm going to be okay. I'm just staying quiet. Daddy told her that I like being babied and I'm milking it. Mama didn't believe him until I got caught. Mama went outside to feed the birds and I thought she would be gone longer than she was. I was caught dancing around the living room. Oops! I immediately went back to bed and stayed there for the next 7 hours, but I think Mama is on to me.

Jack

4 comments:

  1. Ruh Roh.....

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jack! Never let them see you dance! A good cover for that is to wobble to the side and let out a yelp if you happen to get caught. Not that I've ever done that, but I've seen it in action and it's brilliant!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack- you get yourself all better, but don't be too big a baby or mama will never believe you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope you feel better soon! Don't get caught faking it because then they don't bring breakfast in bed.
    Your Friends at
    www.lifewith5dogs.com/

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...