Saturday, November 1, 2014

Today Is A Special Day

Seven years ago today, a very special greyhound was born.  Any guesses who?

IT WAS ME!!!!  Was there any doubt?  BOL!

Since it is my day, I am going to show you pictures of me. I am a hound that is full of personality as I think you will see from my photos.

I am cool.


Adventurous.  Heading out on our HUGE adventure.
Pitiful - after my surgery.
Silly
Coy
Brave - my corn is being removed in front of a crowd. :::GULP:::
Nervous - looking for bears in Montana
Demanding - Scout taught me this.  BOL!
Determined - just look at the tongue action.

Funny - I have a great sense of humor.

Entertainer - working the crowd in Abilene, KS

Dapper - Yep, I look darn good in a top hat!
Who wouldn't love me?  BOL!

Mom did have a talk with me and told me I was now an adult and I have to behave better on walks.  You see, I don't like turning around.  I walk great on going, but I don't like coming back.  I drag as much as I can.  It really aggravates Mom.  People in the neighborhood have noticed and have commented and laughed.  Mom doesn't think it is funny.  :::shrugs shoulders:::

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Seven Today!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Joey! You are indeed a very special pup!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Joey. You are such a card, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joey you look good in all your photos! I wasn't reading your blog when you had your leg surgery, so I'm curious about what happened.
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joey broke his hock racing and it did not heal properly. He had to have his leg fused together and have a plate and screws. He had the plate removed after it all healed. You can read all about it starting in August 2011. The first 9 months that he lived with us were rough because he was on restrictions due to the surgery and then we hit the road right after that.

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday!
    Sistertex and Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, HAPPY Birthday, Joey! Seven years of perfection, yes? Keep those great photos and stories coming, you are my favorite story teller!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Joey! I hope you have a lot of adventures left in front of them!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...