Saturday, November 1, 2014

Today Is A Special Day

Seven years ago today, a very special greyhound was born.  Any guesses who?

IT WAS ME!!!!  Was there any doubt?  BOL!

Since it is my day, I am going to show you pictures of me. I am a hound that is full of personality as I think you will see from my photos.

I am cool.


Adventurous.  Heading out on our HUGE adventure.
Pitiful - after my surgery.
Silly
Coy
Brave - my corn is being removed in front of a crowd. :::GULP:::
Nervous - looking for bears in Montana
Demanding - Scout taught me this.  BOL!
Determined - just look at the tongue action.

Funny - I have a great sense of humor.

Entertainer - working the crowd in Abilene, KS

Dapper - Yep, I look darn good in a top hat!
Who wouldn't love me?  BOL!

Mom did have a talk with me and told me I was now an adult and I have to behave better on walks.  You see, I don't like turning around.  I walk great on going, but I don't like coming back.  I drag as much as I can.  It really aggravates Mom.  People in the neighborhood have noticed and have commented and laughed.  Mom doesn't think it is funny.  :::shrugs shoulders:::

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Seven Today!

We Are No Longer RVers

Our motorhome has new owners. They took ownership of it today.  They are probably reading through all the manuals and trying out all the...