Sunday, June 14, 2015

Scout's Day Out

Hi everyone!  It's me, Scout. I don't write very often, but I wanted to tell you about my own adventure.  The other night Dad asked me if I would like to go somewhere without Joey.  WHAT?  The only place I have gone without him is the vet.  Dad said, no, I am talking about some place fun.  I said, "Okay, I guess." 

Yesterday morning, we all went for a walk but instead of going inside with Joey, I jumped in the Jeep.  Mom went in with Joey and told him I was going to the vet and he needed to stay behind.  I am sure he wasn't happy about that.  Mom brought me one of my frosty treats and I enjoyed it while we drove.  We didn't have to drive too far though.  We arrived at Red Rocks in just a few minutes. 







 


We got out and walked on a trail.  I kissed another dog.  ;-)






The sign said not to walk here, but we did anyway.
 


 
This is where they hold concerts.  Dad saw Brit Floyd here last week.


We were going to stop for a hamburger on our way home, but it was only 9:30 a.m.  Mom said she would get me one today to make up for it.  She did bring me home some rib-eye last night, so I can't complain.

I really enjoyed my solo day out.  It wore me out and I slept good last night.  ;-)  I told Joey that I didn't really go to the vet.  BOL!

Joey being cute, I guess.
Scout,
The Greyhound Who Had Her Own Fun Adventure

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place to go for a walk with your people. Thanks so much for sharing

    Abby the Labrador

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scout, what a wonderful day out - you were really spoiled by your dad and rightly so too, you are a very special girl!
    Meh, rules are made to be broken eh? You walk wherever you want, hehe.
    We bet Joey was furious, BOL.
    Love, Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great place to have your adventure. What a cute picture of you with the flowers. Hope you got your hamburger.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...