Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spring Means Bugs

This post is going to be all over the place.  You have been warned.  BOL!

Our walk this morning was quite warm.  It was 60 and the bugs were out.  That is annoying!




It still looks like winter, but a few of the trees are showing signs of spring.


Scout wanted to play with me this morning, but I turned her down.



 She was sad.



When I was first adopted.  I was white.  Look at me now!  I think instead of being called UCME Bubba Sparks, it should have been UCME Bubba Specks.  BOL!

I am a speckled boy and no it is not dirt as Dad says it is.
Mama was contacted this week by a lady who has four greyhounds and who is going to start RVing.    You can follow her adventure at Greyt RV Adventures.  I bet some of you already know her.

Dad fixed our water leak, but now we don't have hot water.  Mama says the water is lukewarm most of the time, but you should have heard her scream this morning when it turned very cold during her shower.  BOL!

The Jeep is ready to be picked up but they couldn't find anything wrong with the air conditioner. 

There is a sick raccoon in the campground.  We have seen it twice.  Mama told the manager and he tried to catch it, but it took off. We haven't seen it since.

I told you this post was going all over the place.  BOL!

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Needs A Nap After This Post

3 comments:

  1. Joey, dear, I never saw your specks before! Are you sure that's not a picture of another dog?
    Stay away from those bugs and sick raccoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very speckly boy Joey, aww play with your sister :)
    Hope the sick raccoon gets the help he needs.
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother Hawk got more and more ticking the older he got. Every Spring shed, he got more spots! :)

    Uh oh! Sick raccoons are not to be messed with! Stay away from that guy!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...