Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pushing and Pulling

The place we are staying is full of hills.  We hike nearly every day through the woods.  This week we have been hiking for about an hour after breakfast.   I always take the lead and help pull Mama up the hills. Scout is usually in the back doing the pushing.  BOL!  Sometimes, I have to pull Mama and Scout.  It is not easy, but it how I keep my butt muscles in such great shape.  Yesterday, we went a different way and we decided the best way to get Mama up the hill was for both of us to pull.  BOL!

This was a tough hill, but we made it with both of us pulling.
 It is really getting pretty here.








Joey,
The Greyhound Who Slept For Eight Hours After His Hike Yesterday

3 comments:

  1. Joey, I am trying to get Fleur and Power to pull me up hills.
    Would you please send an ESP to them to explain that the more they help, the more they get to "go"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The trees around your are beautiful! I'm glad you've been getting out to enjoy it. I hope you don't end up needing special equipment to pull your mama up the hills!



    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you and Scout must be training for the Iditarod.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...