Friday, March 4, 2011

We Are Definitely Not In Two Greyhound Town Anymore

We used to live in the country. It was a very rural area. There were 2,900 people that lived in our town, which I guess isn't the smallest, but it was a quiet area. We lived on a gravel road for goodness sakes. We had one neighbor that loved to burn things. You can't do that just anywhere. We are now living in the city. It's an "upscale area", but we are finding some surprising things are going on around us. Our hotel is in an office complex. We walk around the office complex every day. The surprising thing is that we find evidence of people having S.E.X. in the parking lots. Yes, you read that correctly. We are thinking it must be teens because we also have found beer bottles laying around. It could be people having affairs. We don't know. Mama was shocked when we first moved here since this area is very nice. Well, today, we were completely shocked. We don't know what we found, but Mama covered our eyes. All I know is that we were walking in a nice grassy area between our hotel and an office parking lot. We saw a box laying on the grass. We walked over to it. The next thing I knew was that my eyes were covered and Mama said "Oh, gross!" Mama walked us away quickly, but she made the comment that she will now be looking at all the male hotel guests and wonder who it belongs to. I looked quick as we were walking away and I saw that the box had a picture of a naked man on it. I don't know what it was all about, but Mama made us get out of there quickly.

Sorry, no pictures today. LOL

Jack
The Greyhound Who Appears To Be Living In A Seedy Area

2 comments:

  1. Hi Y'all,

    My Humans have lived all over and in other countries and they said you never know an area until you've seen it after dark.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL! Humans get all embarrassed about the silliest things! I am not sure what was in that box, but I bet seeing your mom's face would have been classic. I hope you find your new house in an unseedy area soon!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...