Sunday, March 20, 2011

We Are Under Contract!

We signed the paperwork last night for our new house. It's the house that has the slanted floor. Weeeee! I'm going to do some sliding on that floor. Mama told me that the new house doesn't have a super wide hallway like the old house so I need to be careful because I crashed into the wall at the old house and broke it and it was much wider. Well, I got so excited about the new house that I started doing donuts in the room and I crashed into the wall and yep, I broke it. I broke a little piece of the wall off. Daddy will have to try an fix it. Oops! I guess it's a good thing that we may be leaving soon.

I can't show you pictures yet because we don't own it. We are just under contract. We have to do an inspection and if all goes well, we will be moving in three weeks!

Mama and Daddy drove us by the house today. It looks fine to us. It's pretty plain, but we think we will be happy there. We then drove a long way to a state park that we used camp at and we walked around there for a while. It was a good day.

Jack
The Greyhound Who May Be Turning In His Hotel Keys Soon

8 comments:

  1. How exciting! Can't wait to see the pictures. Finally...a place you can call home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea YOU!!! So glad to hear! I hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so, so happy for you! I can't wait to see the moving in pictures! Is it close enough for pizza delivery?

    I wanted to go hiking yesterday, but
    Mom and Dad had to go to a stupid birthday party! Woe is me!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finding something acceptable! I hope it all works out for you. Will the Pizza guy be able to find you?

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom and me is super duper happy fur all of you!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Y'all,

    We are so excited for you! Our paws are crossed that all goes well!

    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. We are very excited that you are going to have a new house.

    Cody and Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im so excited for you and the new house. I can't wait to see pictures

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...