Monday, December 16, 2013

We Did Good!

Emily from Sometimes I Wonder, Sometimes I Wander.... visited us today.  Mama told us to be on our best behavior because Miss Emily is thinking of adopting a greyhound.  We wanted to leave her with a good impression of our breed.  Do you know why it was really good that we were good?  She knows Santa!  Yep, he asked her to bring us some gifts.  Can you believe that?

We each got a Christmas tree that squeaks.

It's funny!

We also got Greenies and Fruitables.

We showed Miss Emily around our RV park.  She enjoyed walking us.  I was really good and didn't pull when she walked me. I kept checking to make sure that Mama was nearby though.  I am not used to anyone but Mama or Dad walking me.  Mama kept checking to see if I was really her boy.  BOL!

We sat outside for a while and Scout enjoyed having Miss Emily pet her.  Miss Emily didn't get tired of doing it like Mama does.

Scout is really tired. Yes, that is a bully stick. I demonstrated my chewing skills.  BOL!
After Miss Emily left, I really played with the toys.


Thanks for visiting us and tell Santa we said "thank you for the gifts"
 We enjoyed her visit and hope she finds a greyhound soon!

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Made His Mama Proud Today



8 comments:

  1. Bribed to be on your best behavior by squeaky toys and treats. After meeting you two, I'm sure she'll be applying for a greyhound very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Joey! I love how you signed off today! That says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Boy, Joey--if I comment on everything greyt about today it will turn into the blog post I'm about to write! BOL! So I hope your readers will check my blog later so I can detail: 1) Your Mama has that amazingly rare gift for hospitality. 2) You are the best kind of "all boy"--ready for fun and adventure, but so well mannered and not shy of showing your love for your mama. 3) Scout is "all graceful girl" and the sweetest, friendliest dear. Kind of like her mama. Thanks for today--thanks for posting these greyt photos! Santa told me how good you and Scout are, and he was right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Y'all!

    Who could ever doubt that y'all would be a perfect gentleman and lady?!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greyt job on spreading the word about how wonderful Greyhounds are! You deserve those toys and treats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a feeling that once Miss Emily adopts a Greyhound, she'll be hooked for life. Good job, Joey and Scout!

    ~Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was totally worth being good for!
    We love your squeaky trees.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It would be awesome if Miss Emily adopted a Greyhound and then you guys got to hang out together for the winter! And it looks like she got you some great loot, so she should be good at spoiling a Greyhound of her own!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...