Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm the Man of the House This Week

Well, guys, my Daddy is traveling this week. Mama said he will be home in 4 sleeps, but I've gone to sleep 4 times today and he still isn't home. I guess her sleeps and my sleeps are different.

My job is to take care of Mama while Daddy's gone. I hope nothing big comes up. There was one time when Daddy was gone that I had to help Mama fix her computer, chase off a snapping turtle, kept Mama safe because a storm came and knocked out our electricity at night and then had to defend her from a snake that got in our screen porched. It's exhausting being the "man of the house".
Post a Comment

Bennett Springs - Part 2 Of Our Final Family Vacation In Our Motor Home

Bennett Springs is one of our favorite places to stay.  Dad loves it because he likes to trout fish.  Mom and I like it because we enjoy our...