Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Snowy Sunday Morning

Hi everyone, it's me Jack. Mama has been busy decorating the house for Christmas and helping Daddy and Grandpa split and stack wood so we can use our fireplace. She hasn't had much time to blog this weekend, so I thought I would help her out.

This morning, we woke up to snow. It's not a lot, maybe an inch. Scout and I were still able to do zoomies in our yard though. We ran so fast that we are a blur in many of the photos and sometimes we are not in the photos at all. LOL Mama hates her camera because it doesn't take good photos of us running.

Scout and I love fresh snowfall, but we grow tired of it quickly.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...