Monday, November 24, 2008

Slow Like a Monday Morning

Jack had a nice slow morning this morning in his jammies. His leg wound is almost completely healed .... thank goodness.

Scout's foot is still sore.

I purchased a wireless Internet card for my computer over the weekend. I spent over 12 hours trying to get it to work. It's still not working. I have to call for help today, which I dread. I hope they will find an easy fix to get it going. It's probably just a setting on my computer.

I started decorating for Christmas this weekend. It's half fall and half Christmas at our house now. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Those jammies look comfy warm, we hopes yer leg is better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...