Friday, November 14, 2008

Photos Jack Would Rather Forget

Jack here again.... Mama pulled out holiday pictures from the past few years. Do you want to see what she has done to me.?

These are from 2006.

First she tried the Santa hat. Nope, I am not going to look happy.



Then she tried the elf hat. Is she serious? This is so embarrassing.


Finally, this is the photo that was chosen for the 2006 holiday card. I'm wearing a Santa tie and not a stupid hat. I think it was the best choice. She wanted to have me in my jammies, but Daddy vetoed that.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'll bet holiday jammies would look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We dun like hats either! But yoo still look cute dat way.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...