Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Scout is Pouting


Does this dog look sad or what? She is upset with me because I made her leave my office for a while this morning. Scout has become very spoiled and yes, it's my fault. She has a very high pitched whine. She whines because she wants to be petted and have her belly rubbed. She will even lie in the bedroom which is a room across from the office and whine for me to come in and give her a belly rub. I guess I must have done that a time or two or she wouldn't be doing it, right? I've had long talks with her about this whining nonsense, but she continues. This morning, Jack started doing it. That's it, it has to stop. My husband told me to tune it out. I can't. It's like fingernails on a chalk board. It really gets on my nerves. This morning, I gave her two warnings and then kicked her and Jack out of the office. I made them stay out for about 5 minutes. I opened the door and was rewarded with many kisses and headbutts. I'm not sure why Scout looks so sad now. She could be trying to make me feel bad or maybe she is plotting her revenge.

1 comment:

  1. heh heh Jake does dat. He looks all sad when he finks he has done sumfin wrong just like Scout looks in her flash box piccy. The mom has had to reassure Jake dat he is a good boy and dat usually works!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...