Saturday, November 1, 2008

Jack Loves To Watch TV

This is my handsome Jack watching the same Halloween card as Scout. Jack is a big TV watcher and also watches my computer screen. Jack will watch TV for hours and definitely can tell when an animal is on the screen as opposed to people. He cries when he sees a greyhound on TV.

His favorite programs are AFV and anything on Animal Planet, but he is known to watch Judge Judy, The View and Guiding Light. Oh, he also likes tribal council on Survivor. I always leave the TV on for him when I leave the house. I usually leave it on either GSN or Food Network. I can't leave it on a station with animal shows because he has been known to attack the TV.

Jack is truly a couch potato when it comes to watching his TV.

2 comments:

  1. I likes to watch Animal Planet, too. And cartoons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy, you need to come over and watch TV with Jack.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...