Friday, December 12, 2008

Help...Mama is singing and cleaning!

My Mama is driving me nuts!



She is rushing around cleaning the house. She has Christmas music on and she is singing. The woman cannot sing. I know it was fine for her to sing at the top of her lungs when she had a deaf dog, but Scout and I can hear just fine and her singing is hurting our ears. Scout has been hiding in the bedroom for an hour.

Mama just stepped into my sunbeam. Excuse me... this is my time to relax. Dust is flying on me. What's a guy got to do to relax around here. All I can say is I better get some good cookies from the cookie baking day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...