Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thank you!

We would like to thank all of our followers of this blog. It's always exciting to see that someone else has signed up to follow our antics. We would also like to thank everyone for leaving comments. We really enjoy reading what you have to say.

We are still learning all about the blogging world, but we love it. We spent a while today trying to figure out how to list all of our blogs in our profile, but we are lost. Can you list non-blogger blogs? I'm sure I have seen other people do it. We would also like to show a widget with the link to our other blogs, but again, we haven't figured that out. We can do a widget and we can do a link, but we can't figure out how to combine them. :::sigh:::

On a side note, do you know how much gas is selling for at a station in St. Louis? $1.11. Can you believe that? It's true.

The Two Greyhound Town Crew,
Patty, Jack & Scout

9 comments:

  1. There is a great site that helps bloggers in need - http://catbloghelp.com/

    Hopefully that will have the help you need, otherwise, you can e-mail Skeezix and he will respond with help.

    Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. $1.11? Wow! It's still $1.75 here in town but some places in Oregon are a dime or so lower. But, can't complain too much because state law says we can never pump our own gas so all stations are full service. Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going a great job! We are new too and it takes a while to figure it all out--learn something new every day. I'll try to share anything I find out! Gas here is $1.50 and I thought that was good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your stories/thoughts! Wow! $1.11? I think I'm living in the wrong state haha! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These dogs are really nice. As a dog lover I enjoy reading and working on my own pet blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to my fellow blogger. I have started a second blog and I hope you will check it out and follow it as well. It's www.apeaceoflisa.blogspot.com.
    More about me and my life, but will promote adoptions in it from time to time also. Thanks and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can link non-blogger blogs to your blog. By clicking on the add an image gadget you will be able to add the link as well as a picture of your widget. There are other ways but I don't have blogspot pulled up. Hollar if you need more help! Or go here: http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/ It's my favorite place to go when I'm at a loss. Happy New Year!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for the tips and the websites. I added pictures of my blogs to the website. :-) Look out world, here I come. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year!! We all hope its filled with lots of new and great things for you both and yer beans. =)

    Molly
    Shadow
    Troo
    I is Jake!
    Mommy Bean Laure
    TT's spirit

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...