Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Miss My Daddy



I really miss my Daddy. Mama said he is supposed to come home tonight. That means that the Lifetime movies marathon will end at our house and I will have to give up Daddy's pillow. That's okay with me. I would rather have my Daddy back home. He gives the best ear massages of anyone.

Mama said that if you are a Patrick Swayze fan then you should watch him tonight on the Barbara Walter's special. She said to get your hankies handy though because it's likely to be sad. Mr. Swazye is terminally ill. We've been watching the promos for the show on The View this week. It looks like it will be a bitter-sweet show.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jack, you look so cute laying on your Daddy's pillow. I won't get on the bed when mom is home unless she "forces" me, and then I hop down shortly after. I love the bed when she isn't home tho. My brother used to sneak into bed with my first mama when our Papa went to work, and then sneak out again before he got home. It was funny to watch. He only got caught by Papa once. Papa wasn't really mad - he just pretended he was.

    Camie

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww....so cute! I hope to watch Patrick tonight, and will grab my tissues beforehand! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so comfy on Daddy's pillow! Maybe he'll share the pillow with you!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...