Thursday, January 8, 2009

Daddy's Home!

Did you watch Barbara Walters last night? Mama and I watched it. She didn't cry like she thought she would. She got choked up a few times though. Mama thinks that Patrick is very inspirational and a very strong man. It's amazing to us that he was able to shoot a new series while fighting cancer. We hope that he continues to have a good quality of life. We also hope that the tabloids leave him alone. We doubt they will.

Daddy walked in right at the end of the show, so Scout and I jumped up from watching the show and gave kisses to him. We are so glad that Daddy is home again. Well, he is back at work now, but he will be home for dinner tonight. :-)

I'm much happier today, don't you think?



7 comments:

  1. I get so happy when my Daddy comes home! We missed Barbara Walters, but we watch it today online.
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recorded the show and will watch it soon. As for your daddy coming home, you sure gave him a big ol' smile didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cockroaching is a sign of true happiness! Sleep well : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack, you look so cute. I am glad that your Daddy is home. I hate it when Mom leaves me - which fortunately isn't often.

    Camie

    PS - Mom thought your mom might want to look at the stuff here:

    http://www.cafepress.com/dogs_of_war/586189

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pink tummy.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...