Thursday, January 8, 2009

These Shoes Are Adorable!

I have a friend who just had a baby last month. I have been searching all over trying to find her something slightly unusual for the baby. My friend loves cows and when I saw these shoes, I screamed. Aren't they just the cutest thing? Cow shoes! I'm sure you know the feeling when you find the perfect gift for someone. I know she will love these as much as I do.



Here is a link to the store if you are interested:
Baby Clothing The shoes are item #MTCow. These shoes are individually hand-painted with non-toxic acrylic paint and are washable. The shoes have an elastic no-tie curly laces which should make it easy to get them off and on.

The store has all sorts of items besides just shoes. They have clothes for girls:
Baby Girl Clothes and, of course, clothes for boys Baby Boy Clothes

The store also carries mother's jewelry, sock monkey animals, children's jewelry, birthday gifts, items for the bedroom, political items and many other items. There are even corporate gift baskets. This store seems to have just about anything you could want for a baby or toddler. There is even gift registry, which really makes gift giving easy.

I had not visited this store until today, but I will definitely be back. Their items are very unique and the selection is quite large.

1 comment:

  1. ok, I know EXACTLY what you mean when you saw those...saw adorable..omg..I would buy them in second. Your friend is lucky to have YOU for a friend!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...