Friday, January 16, 2009

Saving Money Online

Have you heard of Ebates? I heard about it through a friend who likes to shop online and who also likes to save money while shopping,just like me. I signed up today because they are offering a $10 gift card when you sign up. There are no fees involved in signing up. If you refer a friend, you receive $5 back.

The site is very easy to use. Click on the this link to sign up: computer rebates After you sign up, just click on the store or coupon of your choice and believe me, there are a lot to choose from. Then shop as normal. You can even earn more savings through additional coupons that are exclusive to this site.

Personally, I need to stretch my money as much as possible and this site is helping me do so.

Let me know what you think of shopping with Ebates.

We Are No Longer RVers

Our motorhome has new owners. They took ownership of it today.  They are probably reading through all the manuals and trying out all the...