Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Running at 2 a.m.


This is Scout here... I'm beginning to wonder if I chose the right forever home. I woke Mama up at 2 a.m. because I needed to go outside. She took me out and I did my business. I then decided that since there was a little bit of snow on the ground that it would be fun to run some laps. Jack decided that he would join me. We ran and ran and ran. We had so much fun. Mama told us to stop and come in, but we kept running. We quit after we got tired. Mama usually give us hugs after she watches us run, but she didn't seem to like it as much this morning. Do you think it was because it was 2 a.m. or the fact that is was 10 degrees and she was only in her jammies? I say she needs to find her inner child and enjoy life like Jack and I do.

5 comments:

  1. Scout... Bree here. I'm over two now but I still wake my mom up every morning around 2:00a or 3:00a to go outside. I think it keeps her sharp; on her toes!

    You and Jack keep up the good work!

    Bree
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was a little of both! I also think your very lucky that your Mommy would let you out at 2:00a.m! My Mommy would be like Eduardo go back to sleep!(Eduardo's Mommy Here:actually if Eduardo cried to go out at two in the morning I would think something was worng with him because he is a pretty lazy dog & enjoys to sleep the whole night through & late into the morning! I would take him out but I would be so worried!)
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Scout and Jack, My first visit to your blog and I really like what you said about our Moms finding their inner child. Is there a Human Whisperer around who could help us do that, d'ya think?

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! That's funny! And here I thought my dog was bad hehe. Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoooo! me too has a pet, named kenet..she has 3 puppies..i didnt give any name yet..heheh!

    anyway, dropped ec here and kissed ur ads..

    see u at mine!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...