Thursday, January 15, 2009

Static Electricity - It Hurts!

Every time Mama and Daddy touch me and Scout, we get shocked. What is going on? Last night, I could even see a spark when they touched my nose. Daddy touched Scout and she screamed. Mama thought Daddy stepped on her foot or something. Mama rubbed us down with dryer sheets and that seemed to help. The static electricity is back again this morning, so it was time for another rub down. The weather man even said that today will be a bad day for static electricity. You know it must be bad when the weather man warns you about it. I will be glad when spring comes.

Your friend,
Jack the greyt, I mean greyhound
Post a Comment

Bennett Springs - Part 2 Of Our Final Family Vacation In Our Motor Home

Bennett Springs is one of our favorite places to stay.  Dad loves it because he likes to trout fish.  Mom and I like it because we enjoy our...