Thursday, January 15, 2009

Static Electricity - It Hurts!

Every time Mama and Daddy touch me and Scout, we get shocked. What is going on? Last night, I could even see a spark when they touched my nose. Daddy touched Scout and she screamed. Mama thought Daddy stepped on her foot or something. Mama rubbed us down with dryer sheets and that seemed to help. The static electricity is back again this morning, so it was time for another rub down. The weather man even said that today will be a bad day for static electricity. You know it must be bad when the weather man warns you about it. I will be glad when spring comes.

Your friend,
Jack the greyt, I mean greyhound

5 comments:

  1. That is crazy! I have never heard the weather man warn about static electricity! Or had this misfotune of being shocked by my pawrents!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack & Scout,

    Lucy thanks you for the dryer sheet tip...she has the same problem! :o(

    ReplyDelete
  3. We has yet to be shocked by a bean but look out the day it happens! We is sorry yoo hadid to go through that. Pee in a shoe fer dat is what I say!

    ~ Molly ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Static electricity is no fun and I'm sure the shock hurts. Your mom had a good idea with the dryer sheets. Can you get a humidifier too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm seriously considering getting a humidifier because I'm having headaches and I think it is from the lack of humidity. The dryer sheets seem to be helping the dogs.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...