Thursday, April 2, 2009

Camping Time

It's busy around here this week. We are headed out for another camping trip tomorrow. Mama went to the store yesterday and bought all sorts of food for the trip.

Mama made us some frozen treats. We get to take those camping with us, but she gave us each one this morning because we were being a pain. Hey, it works for us.

Pardon the butt shot of me. My butt is really not that big, it's just the way I am laying and the camera adds ten pounds.

I will try to update you during our trip, but we may not have Internet service.

Your friend,
Jack the greyhound

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that is boney booty...nothing to worry about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope you have a great time camping. It looks like you are really enjoying your treats. How does your mama make them for you. Mom said she would make some for me if she knew how (hint, hint).

    Camie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The recipe is going to appear on Mama's cooking blog, I think on Sunday. http://easycooking.today.com/

    If not on Sunday, then on Saturday. Mama wrote up some recipes so that they would appear while we were on the road.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...