Friday, April 17, 2009

Guess what?



Mama just told me that my sister is planning on coming to the greyhound event in Kansas that we are also attending. She is traveling all the way from Rayham, MA. I think that is how you spell it. I haven't seen her in a few years. It will be fun to see one of my sisters again. Mama said that Jack's real Daddy will also be there, but that Jack and I will not be able to meet him because he lives at the Greyhound Hall of Fame. He's alive. He's not a museum piece or anything like that. He greets people. That's his job now. He's like a Walmart greeter.

Also, I already have plans for Labor Day weekend. We are going camping. That's a big surprise. LOL I love living in a forever home because you are never alone on the holidays.

Your friend,
Scout
The Cute One
Post a Comment

Billy Bass Adoption Center

Do you have a Billy Bass that needs a new home?  Flying Fish Restaurant in Little Rock has a solution. They have an adoption center. ...