Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pictures of Us

Today, I thought I would just show you some photos of Scout, myself and Piggy our new stuffie.

Here is Piggy. Piggy is the stuffie that Mama bought us this weekend. He has 16 squeakers and a rattle in his head. He is the ultimate squeaky toy.



Scout with Piggy. Scout is not into toys like I am. She is learning, but her attention span is very short.



Here I am with another toy. Mama hates this one because the squeaker is really loud and once I start playing with it, I play with it for at least 10 minutes.



Daddy is talking to me in this picture. I love my Daddy.



Yep, Scout and I both love Daddy. He gives the best ear rubs.





Your friend,
Jack - The Handsome One
Post a Comment

Awww......Life At The Beach!

It looks great, doesn't it?  Unfortunately, this is my view: Yep, we are still at the RV park.  We were all prepared to mov...