Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pictures of Us

Today, I thought I would just show you some photos of Scout, myself and Piggy our new stuffie.

Here is Piggy. Piggy is the stuffie that Mama bought us this weekend. He has 16 squeakers and a rattle in his head. He is the ultimate squeaky toy.



Scout with Piggy. Scout is not into toys like I am. She is learning, but her attention span is very short.



Here I am with another toy. Mama hates this one because the squeaker is really loud and once I start playing with it, I play with it for at least 10 minutes.



Daddy is talking to me in this picture. I love my Daddy.



Yep, Scout and I both love Daddy. He gives the best ear rubs.





Your friend,
Jack - The Handsome One

6 comments:

  1. Rebel kind of likes toys but Suzy just doesn't bother with them at all... Crazy pups I have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are just so gorgeous! I love your smiles.
    Glad you are learning to have fun with toys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That piggy toy looks pawsome! Does it come in a mini version?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack, you are funny. And your Piggy should keep you two happy for a while. Tell your Mommy that you have an award at My Quality Day http://myqualityday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed your blog.. Made you blog of the day on my Facebook page..
    Joe Todd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Joe for making us the blog of the day on your Facebook page!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...