Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Home Again

We are home again. It took us a day to recover from our camping trip. All that wind and cold air made us really tired.

I have my big "exam" next Tuesday with the vet. Mama has been brushing my teeth almost every day since my teeth started looking bad again. We even brushed my teeth while camping. The teeth brushing really helps me and the vet said he was impressed last year, so we will see what he says next week. I don't want to have a dental, so I'm working really hard on the teeth brushing.

Mama made us homemade frosty treats again today since we ate our supply while camping.

Mama also bought some new material for more collars today. She's a nut!

Jack
The Smart One

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back. We read how windy and cold it was, so you are probably really happy to be home where it is safe.

    Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure looks like you had fun camping, and the frosty treats sound just yummy. I forgot to stop by for a few days, but I got caught up on your adventures today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had fun on your trip. My mom is planning some camping for us this summer. She said something about a tent though....I think she's crazy!!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...