Friday, November 19, 2010

Five Is Fine!


Guess who is having a birthday today. It's me, Scout. I am five today and Mama says I don't look a day over four. LOL

Jack is six, so I'm catching up to him. Actually, he turns seven in January. Mama says it is sad to see us getting older. It doesn't bother me. I still feel young.

I'm not sure what we are doing today. Mama said she is going to town later today and she will bring me home a surprise. I prefer food over toys, so I bet I get something special to eat.
Daddy is home, so that makes me happy. I'm going to have a good birthday.

Scout
The Greyhound Who Is Looking Fine at Five

6 comments:

  1. Wow Scout...Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you have a Greyt Day! Gentle ear scritches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest of Birthdays to you, Scout! We think you look fabulous! Age is just a number humans like to count. I hope you got something delicious to eat!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Scout. We hope you got lots of treats to celebrate.

    Tavi, Cody and Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday Scout! You look Marvelous!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...