Saturday, November 6, 2010

I've Been Frustrated


An out of town Daddy + a Mama who doesn't do ear rubs correctly = a frustrated Jack!

It has been a very long week. I did pretty good until about Wednesday and then I couldn't take it. I tried to show Mama how to rub my ears, but she was clueless. Daddy came home last night and relief. He rubbed my ears for a good five minutes. This morning, he rubbed them again.


Life is good!!!!

Mama just told me that Daddy is going to be gone again next week. I told Daddy to give her ear rubbing lessons because I don't think I can handle another week without my ear rubs.

Jack
The Greyhound Who Needs His Ear Rubs

3 comments:

  1. Ear rubs are very important! We totally understand!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack:

    I am so glad you are straightening your pawrents out about what you need. Sometimes us Pups just be unhappy and don't say anything, but its best to show them just what you want.

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humans should all know how to execute those important tasks for us canines.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...