Friday, November 12, 2010

I've Been Dreaming of Room Service

As you may remember, if our house sells now, we will be staying in a hotel. I have been dreaming of the hotel room service. I see myself wearing my cute jammies and I am laying on the bed. There is a knock at the door and it's the pizza man. I've never actually seen a pizza man because we don't have delivery here, so it's really something that would be fun for me.

Mama killed my dream today. She said our realtor has been trying to reach the realtor who showed our house on Halloween and she is not returning his calls or emails. What is up with that? That is rude is what that is! We have to assume that the people do not want our house. Mama said our listing expires on Monday, so we may just take it off the market until January. It looks like we will be here for another winter. We love our house, but we were really hoping to sell it this year and begin our next adventure. There's always next year.

Jack
The Greyhound Who Wants To Meet A Pizza Man

6 comments:

  1. Ohh, that is a bummer Jack. Maybe your mama will let you and Scout pretend your at a hotel and bring you pizza while you're lounging in your jammies. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute in your pjs! I hope your house sells soon and you get what you are asking!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lookin' pj's!!! Hope you get pizza sometime & maybe convince Mom to pretend room service.
    Wags
    Ernie,Sasha,Chica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Jack! I'm sorry you didn't sell it! I was hoping you would. You look very cute in your jammies, too!

    Bunny

    P.S. I don't care about the pizza man as much as I care about the pizza bones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the PJs! We need to get some of those for Argos.

    Sorry about the house; I know that it's disappointing to not be able to sell when you're ready to move. Maybe you'll have better luck in the spring? Someone told me that houses sell better in the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way, Sammy wanted me to tell you he loves your jammies and he wants me to get him a pair :)

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...