Sunday, July 21, 2013

Meeting And Greeting

We went to a meet and greet today that was held by our greyhound group, Greyhound Companions of Missouri.
Scout was the only brindle there for a long time.




A lot of the dogs looked like me. I had never seen so many white dogs with brindle or black spots.


Scout, that isn't me!  That is my cousin, Lester.  I think Scout liked him better than me. She asked Mama if I could be traded in for Lester.
Lester didn't care much for me and I felt the same way.  Maybe we felt we were looking at a mirror when we looked at each other.
The guy next to me is my cousin, Cash.  He is Lester's brother.  I thought Cash was cool.

I laid down because I got tired.

Scout wore her fancy collar today.  It is satin.


We were happy when it was time to go home.

Scout used me as a pillow.  She never does that.  I think she tried to make up to me after asking Mama if I could be traded in for Lester.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Glad He Has A Family And Can Be Himself At Meet N Greets Because He Doesn't Have To Impress Anyone.  BOL!

6 comments:

  1. No way Scout would want to trade you in. And I would hope that you are always yourself, cuz I think you are perfect the way you are. Oh and MOM says you are handsome too.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet by the end of the day, she would have realized she made a mistake and come running back to you. That sure was a lot of 'Cow-dogs' at the MnG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That meeting & greeting wears those hounds out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We thought it had been a long time since you posted and low and behold - blogger have not been putting them on our dashboard again - bad blogger!
    Love all the photos, such gorgeous hounds, it is amazing how many of them look like you Joey.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Y'all!

    Joey, you tell Scout I said "shame on her", tradin' you!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...