Sunday, July 21, 2013

Meeting And Greeting

We went to a meet and greet today that was held by our greyhound group, Greyhound Companions of Missouri.
Scout was the only brindle there for a long time.




A lot of the dogs looked like me. I had never seen so many white dogs with brindle or black spots.


Scout, that isn't me!  That is my cousin, Lester.  I think Scout liked him better than me. She asked Mama if I could be traded in for Lester.
Lester didn't care much for me and I felt the same way.  Maybe we felt we were looking at a mirror when we looked at each other.
The guy next to me is my cousin, Cash.  He is Lester's brother.  I thought Cash was cool.

I laid down because I got tired.

Scout wore her fancy collar today.  It is satin.


We were happy when it was time to go home.

Scout used me as a pillow.  She never does that.  I think she tried to make up to me after asking Mama if I could be traded in for Lester.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Glad He Has A Family And Can Be Himself At Meet N Greets Because He Doesn't Have To Impress Anyone.  BOL!
Post a Comment

Rainy Days

We had a very rainy week.  It rained every day except for yesterday.  Rainy days mean we can keep our shades open, which is nice. The da...