Saturday, July 16, 2016

I'm In New York!

Here I am with Lady Liberty

Central Park.  Oh, I mean Central Bark


Entering New York


If you are caught texting three times while driving, you loose your license here.


We said goodbye to our campground near Baltimore today.  We hope the rat stayed behind.

In front of the covered wagon at our campground.

Ferns and the dead mushroom.

Bye, bye wooded site.
Remember how we said the people in the office were not friendly?   The lady today was extremely nice to Mom.  Maybe she was happy we were leaving.  BOL!

Our drive was pretty easy today.  We will be here until Tuesday and then we head to Vermont for 10 days or something like that.

We have another wooded site.  The campground roads are a little narrow.  We don't have satellite, but we have cable. They charge $2 a day for me.  Dad said I need to use a lot of their poo bags while I am here.  They also charge the folks $6 a day for activity fees.  Mom doesn't like that because they don't use the pool or anything like that.  It is a pricey place but all the campgrounds in this part of the country are high.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Likes New York So far

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...