Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Bed Has Been Drained

It's been crazy around here. If you are not careful, you will get boxed up. The couch is gone. The big screen TV is gone. I had the big bed until today, but then they drained the water out of it. I guess they thought that would keep me from sleeping on it. I fooled them. I can still sleep on it.



It looks like we may be moving early. A snowstorm is predicted for Christmas Eve, so we may move out on Thursday to avoid moving in the snow.

Jack
The Greyhound Who Thinks Moving Is Stressful and Mama Agrees.

3 comments:

  1. It is stressful Jack..but just think of the adventures ahead! Besides, if you are with your family, that is true Christmas, no matter where you are....think happy ROOO's!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving is hard, but I'm glad you're all hanging in there. And it is great that you will all be together until you find a new home. Just stay focused on the pizza delivery man. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is stressful, no doubt about that! As long as Santa finds you on Christmas Eve, it's all good!

    Bunny

    P.S. Will you have pizza for dinner on Christmas day?

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...