Thursday, December 9, 2010

SOLD!!!!

(Scout celebrating today)

We just got the official word that the house is SOLD! Remember Mama's dream? She dreamed the house sold for a certain dollar amount and the house was not even on the market when she had that dream two weeks ago. Well, it sold for that dollar amount! Mama says we are blessed whatever that means.

Lots of excitement in our house tonight. We will be leaving "Two Greyhound Town" in a little over two weeks for a new adventure.

Jack
The Greyhound Who Is GOING To Meet The Pizza Man Soon

9 comments:

  1. ALRIGHT!! Congrats. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, Congratulations! I hope we'll get to hear all about your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all! We are very happy and stressed, but feel very fortunate to have been able to sell. This market is terrible and we were up against some stiff odds. My heart goes out to anyone trying to sell right now. I heard yesterday and again today that home values are expected to drop 10-15% more next year. I am so thankful that our house sold. I still feel like I'm dreaming.

    Patty, aka Mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! I am just reading 'bouts dis happy news!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...