Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Few Photos Of Our House

Mama says we can only show photos of the rooms in our house that our clean, so here is our living room.

That is Scout laying on the couch. She pounced on the couch as soon as we took the throw off for the photo.

When the folks saw the house for the first time, they hated the paint color in the living room. They now like it. They said they wouldn't have chosen it, but it doesn't look bad with our stuff.

It's a small room, but we are a small family so it works for us.

I will post other photos as the rooms are cleaned. LOL

Jack
The Greyhound Who Likes His Small Living Room

2 comments:

  1. Nice room Jack, and I like the colour of the walls too.

    I wish you all lots of luck and happiness in your new home xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the room, too, Jack! I think your living room is lovely. It must be so good to finally be home!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...