Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Love My Deck!

The best part of the new house is the deck. I spend most of my deck enjoying it. Mama laughed at me yesterday because it was cloudy and only 50 degrees. I didn't want to come in and Mama kept telling me that I was letting all the cold air into the house.

"What Mama? I can't hear you."

Do I look cold? I don't think so.

Awwww.....my wait staff (Mama) has brought me a frosty treat to make my day complete.

Jack
The Greyhound Who Loves Lounging On The Deck

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! No wonder you don't want to leave the deck... that bed looks furrrrry comfy and you can keep an eye on things!
    Ernie,Sasha,Chica,Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your deck does look nice! Can I join???

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your living the life of luxury Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack, you totally have it made! Where's my cabana boy? BOL! It makes me smile to see you living so well!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like a luxury hotel for dogs!

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...