Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Sun Is Here!

I'm telling you the sun is out. It may not look like it, but it is. The temperature is 50 and somewhat windy. I'm enjoying my deck. Mama is going laundry and hanging out clothes to dry on the deck. My deck is used to dry clothes and BBQ. It's just a wonderful place I'm telling you.

This morning, I came in from the yard and laid on the folk's bed and I got it muddy. Did I get in trouble? Nope.... Daddy did. Why did Daddy get in trouble? Because he didn't put the spread across it when it got out of bed. Mama bought a cheap spread that she protects the bed with and if we get dirt on it, it's not a big deal. Daddy said he didn't know it was one of his duties, but now he does. He said he put that on his schedule of things to do. I don't think he was happy about this additional duty, but Mama said the last one out of the bed makes it. I don't care who makes it as long as I don't get in trouble.

What is on my schedule of things to do today? Well, eagle watching is out. They have been moved to a facility and the webcam appears to have been turned off. The Daddy came by yesterday with a fish to feed them. It was so sad because they were already gone. He really tried to take care of them. We can still follow their progress but it won't be like it had been in the past. I plan to spend my day on the deck and Mama said she may try and spray some weeds today if the sun dries them out. We may get an afternoon shower though. That was not in the forecast yesterday. Grrrr!

Jack
The Greyhound Who Loves Relaxing In The Sun

3 comments:

  1. Hi Y'all,

    Best you do like I do...don't get on the furniture or bed. Sooner or later you are bound to get in trouble getting on stuff.

    Love your deck. It looks comfy. I prefer to stay inside in the airconditioning. I have a bed on the porch, but it is too hot and humid outside.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dads just never learn, do they? I hope yours has it straight now!

    Your deck sounds like heaven! I'd love a place like that to enjoy the sun!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little bit of tongue sticking out. Oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...